La Tanière des Compagnons Index du Forum

How To Get Email For Facebook User

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Tanière des Compagnons Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Get Email For Facebook User Répondre en citant

How To Get Email For Facebook User

more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . rev2018.1.10.28327 . Woah! Error: Page not found You tried to go to a page that doesn't appear to exist, so that means someone probably messed up. Use for that the Facebook PHP SDK (see on github) as following. First check if the user is already logged in : require "facebook.php"; $facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => YOURAPPID, 'secret' => YOURAPPSECRET, )); $user = $facebook->getUser(); if ($user) { try { $userprofile = $facebook->api('/me'); } catch (FacebookApiException $e) { $user = null; } } If he his not, you can display the login link asking for the email permission : if (!$user) { $args = array('scope' => 'email'); echo ' getLoginUrl() . '">Login with Facebook '; } else { echo ' getLogoutUrl() . Hope that helps ! shareimprove this answer answered Jun 25 '11 at 4:34 Quentin 2,32522130 add a comment up vote 5 down vote You can retrieve the email address from the logged in user's profile. –grayger Sep 1 '10 at 8:26 add a comment up vote 1 down vote The email in the profile can be obtained using extended permission but I Guess it's not possible to get the email used to login fb. You can do this if you are using Facebook connect by passing scope=email in the get string of your call to the Auth Dialog. shareimprove this answer answered Jun 28 '17 at 10:58 Didzis 1008 add a comment up vote 0 down vote The following tools can be useful during development: Access Token Debugger: Paste in an access token for details Graph API Explorer: Test requests to the graph api after pasting in your access token shareimprove this answer answered Dec 7 '17 at 5:02 SimonWeaver 61.6k57393479 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Make sure to fully specify the version number of the API as something like "v2.11" and not "2.11" I'm not sure what it defaults to if this is incorrect, but I got some odd errors trying to just retrieve the email when I missed the v. Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). Smashing Security podcast, with hosts Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault 4 Jan 2018: "059: An intro to Bitcoin and Blockchain"What's all the fuss about cryptocurrencies? How can you protect your Bitcoin wallet? And how does the Blockchain work? Your browser does not support this audio element. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. –kylex Aug 31 '10 at 18:07 10 Nevermind, I figured it out: $facebook->getLoginUrl(array('reqperms' => 'email')) –kylex Aug 31 '10 at 18:10 12 It wasn't completely obvious to me based on this answer. shareimprove this answer edited Jan 29 '14 at 19:36 Reger 469415 answered Aug 31 '10 at 17:55 Gazler 61k12191197 Okay, changed filegetcontents. –Ganapathy C Jan 11 '12 at 8:39 add a comment up vote 6 down vote To get the user email, you have to log in the user with his Facebook account using the email permission. You will need to click on the link provided in order to activate your subscription. I'd recommend using an SDK instead of filegetcontents as it makes it far easier to perform the Oauth authentication. shareimprove this answer answered Dec 7 '17 at 23:05 SimonWeaver 61.6k57393479 add a comment protected by Communityf Feb 9 '14 at 9:37 Thank you for your interest in this question. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. .. Popular recent posts Until your anti-virus adds this Registry key, you aren't getting any more Windows security updates Spectre? Meltdown? F*CKWIT? Calm down and make yourself some tea Automatic autofill of your username and password? Not a good idea The F*CKWIT Intel chip flaw. The intro to Graph states "The Graph API can provide access to all of the basic account registration data you would typically request in a sign-up form for your site, including name, email address, profile picture, and birthday" All well and good, but how do I access that info? This is what I have so far: $json = $facebook->api('/me'); $first = $json['firstname']; // gets first name $last = $json['lastname']; php json facebook facebook-graph-api shareimprove this question edited Feb 15 '12 at 2:31 asked Aug 31 '10 at 17:42 kylex 6,0492788156 3 what does vardump($obj); output? –Jayrox Aug 31 '10 at 17:45 add a comment 10 Answers 10 active oldest votes up vote 64 down vote accepted The only way to get the users e-mail address is to request extended permissions on the email field. Setting Up a New Business.. Follow Contact Send a tip or story idea Hire Graham Cluley to speak at your event Sponsorship Complaints/Corrections Privacy Policy Copyright 2018 Cluley Associates Limited. Finances & Taxes. You can disable it later for development purposes and still get email field. shareimprove this answer answered May 30 '12 at 23:48 Karthik Sekar 150312 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Make sure your Facebook application is published. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. First name Email* Please enter a valid email addressThank you! If you are a new subscriber, an activation email has been sent to your email address 5a02188284
how to get the like emoticon on facebookcomment installer un template facebookdownload facebook chat for iphone 2gdescargar facebook con chat para bbdescargar chat para facebook 8520boton lo quiero en facebookjosh apple facebookgames like the ville but not on facebookfacebook like og propertiesiphone 2 facebook accounts

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Tanière des Compagnons Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation